Terms & Conditions
1. This Website is operated by Olli Ella Limited. All content that you see here is owned by or licensed to us. It is not for commercial use, and unless we specifically agree, you cannot copy, distribute, publish or alter the Website content.
2. Within the Website, you may find links or references to third party materials and websites outside www.olliella.com. We do not endorse, authorise, or control those websites and therefore accept no liability in respect of the content or your use of those websites.
4. Olli Ella Limited makes no representations or warranties (express or implied) and we are unable to guarantee the accuracy of information on the Website. We do not accept any liability arising out of reliance on the materials on our Website.
5. We may terminate your access to our Website at any time if we decide at our sole discretion that you are in breach of these Terms.
6. We may change any aspect of www.olliella.com at any time without letting you know. You agree to be bound by such updates and you agree to visit this page from time to time to check such changes.
Copyright & Trademarks
All designs, text, graphics and other contents or arrangements of this Website in whatever format belong to Olli Ella Limited or its licensors. All rights are reserved. The Trademarks and logos displayed on the Website are the registered and unregistered Trademarks of Olli Ella Limited and its licensors. Nothing contained on the Website should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any trademark displayed on the Website without written permission from Olli Ella Limited or such third party that may own the trademarks displayed on the Website. By using the Website you agree to respect the intellectual property rights of Olli Ella and will refrain from copying, downloading, transmitting, reproducing, printing, or exploiting for commercial purpose any material contained within the Website. You may, however, download material that is required for the sole purpose of assisting you in placing an order. Such downloaded material may not be used for any purpose other than to assist you in placing an order. You may not create any links to our Website from another Website without our written consent.
All orders for Goods are accepted when you receive a confirmation e-mail to this effect. We are legally obliged to send you this confirmation and you may wish to print or save it for your future reference. The confirmation will include details of your order, including your chosen delivery address. Delivery of Nursing Chairs and Ottomans will be 6-8 weeks from date that the Order was placed. You will be contacted one to three days prior to delivery to arrange a delivery time. All other order will be shipped between 2 to 5 days.
Price and Payment
All prices are quoted in Pounds Sterling (£) and, where appropriate, are inclusive of UK sales tax (VAT) but exclusive of delivery charges. We try to ensure that all prices on display on the Website at www.olliella.com are accurate. The price of an item is the price at head office on the day of your order. We reserve the right to change any price after you place an order but should we do so, we will inform you before we process your order and you will have the opportunity to cancel the order. However the correct price will always appear on your order confirmation. Where Goods are discontinued or cannot for some reason be delivered we will contact you by e-mail or telephone to inform you of this. All payments must be in Pounds Sterling. We accept payment by Visa, American Express, MasterCard, Maestro and Solo. We will charge you as soon as your order has been placed.
Cancellation and Returns
All Furniture orders may be cancelled within 7 days from when the order was placed. Because our Chairs are custom made to order Olli Ella Limited will not accept cancellations or returns after this period. For this reason we recommend measurements are taken before ordering to ensure goods can be delivered with ease and suitable access by our delivery team.
All unused products may be returned for a full refund providing ALL of the following conditions are met:
1. Returned Product is received by Olli Ella within 28 days from ship date (can be found on top right side of packing list)
2. Products have been unused, unwashed, and are returned in original packaging in original condition with no apparent damage or use.
3. Products shipped to customers outside of the UK are not able to be returned.
4. Please note : We do not accept returns on Sale items, Custom Items or 'end of range' items.
If all of the above conditions are met please use the following instructions when returning/ exchanging product:
1. Contact email@example.com to request return/ exchange, explaining reason for return and listing order number.
2. Once return has been authorised, the product should be packaged in original packaging and returned with the packing list/order details to Olli Ella (406 St John Street, EC1V 4NJ) within 7 days of authorisation. Packages received after this period will not be accepted or refunded. We suggest using a tracked service as we are not responsible for any goods lost or damaged in transit. Items returned without the packing list or a note with order details will not be refunded.
Once we receive returned goods and they prove to be in original condition with packaging and documentation we would be happy to process the refund/ exchange and will confirm this with an email. Any funds due should appear on your bank statement within 5-10 working days (Please note that refund times are dictated by the card issuers and are outside our control)
If a Discount was applied to your original order, the amount refunded will be adjusted to allow for the revised order value and appropriate discount level.
Please note that Olli Ella is not responsible for transit costs for returned items, these are at the customer’s expense (unless otherwise agreed beforehand).
Please note : We do not accept returns on Sale items, Custom Items or 'end of range' items.
Limitation of liability
We will use all reasonable endeavours to carry out our obligations within a reasonable period of time but will not be liable to you for any loss, costs or expenses arising directly or indirectly from any delays in doing so and we will not be deemed to be in breach of these terms and conditions by reason of any delay in performing, or any failure to perform, any of our obligations in relation to these terms and conditions, if the delay or failure was due to any cause beyond our reasonable control. Except in respect of death or personal injury caused by our negligence, we will not be liable to you for any economic loss, which term shall include loss of profits, business, revenue, goodwill or anticipated savings or any special, indirect or consequential loss in connection with the supply of the Goods.
All notices shall be in writing and may be served by sending them by recorded delivery post to Olli Ella Limited 406 St John Street, London EC1V 4NJ. Nothing in this agreement shall give nor is intended to give rights to any third party under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 or otherwise. Our failure to insist upon the strict performance of any of your obligations under these terms and conditions shall not be construed as a waiver and shall not affect our rights to require strict performance of such obligations. If any provision of these terms and conditions or part thereof is found to be invalid or unenforceable, the invalidity or unenforceability of such provision or part shall not affect any other provision or the remainder of the provision in which such invalid or unenforceable part is contained, which shall remain in full force and effect. English law will apply to these terms and conditions and the parties agree to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.