- Cozy Dinkums
- Original Luggy
- Wonder Wagon
- Dinkum Dolls
- Dozy Dinkums
- Changing Baskets,
Terms & Conditions
- This Website is operated by Olli Ella Limited. All content that you see here is owned by or licensed to us. It is not for commercial use, and unless we specifically agree, you cannot copy, distribute, publish or alter the Website content.
- Within the Website, you may find links or references to third party materials and websites outside www.olliella.com . We do not endorse, authorise, or control those websites and therefore accept no liability in respect of the content or your use of those websites.
- Olli Ella Limited makes no representations or warranties (express or implied) and we are unable to guarantee the accuracy of information on the Website. We do not accept any liability arising out of reliance on the materials on our Website.
- We may terminate your access to our Website at any time if we decide at our sole discretion that you are in breach of these Terms.
- We may change any aspect of www.olliella.com at any time without letting you know. You agree to be bound by such updates and you agree to visit this page from time to time to check such changes.
Copyright & Trademarks
All designs, text, graphics and other contents or arrangements of this Website in whatever format belong to Olli Ella Limited or its licensors. All rights are reserved. The Trademarks and logos displayed on the Website are the registered and unregistered Trademarks of Olli Ella Limited and its licensors. Nothing contained on the Website should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any trademark displayed on the Website without written permission from Olli Ella Limited or such third party that may own the trademarks displayed on the Website. By using the Website you agree to respect the intellectual property rights of Olli Ella and will refrain from copying, downloading, transmitting, reproducing, printing, or exploiting for commercial purpose any material contained within the Website. You may, however, download material that is required for the sole purpose of assisting you in placing an order. Such downloaded material may not be used for any purpose other than to assist you in placing an order. You may not create any links to our Website from another Website without our written consent.
All orders for Goods are accepted when you receive a confirmation e-mail to this effect. We are legally obliged to send you this confirmation and you may wish to print or save it for your future reference. The confirmation will include details of your order, including your chosen delivery address. Delivery of Goods will be 1-10 days from date that the Order was placed.
Price and Payment
All prices are quoted in Pound Sterling (GBP) and, where appropriate, are inclusive of UK sales tax (VAT) but exclusive of delivery charges. We try to ensure that all prices on display on the Website at www.olliella.com are accurate. The price of an item is the price at head office on the day of your order. We reserve the right to change any price after you place an order but should we do so, we will inform you before we process your order and you will have the opportunity to cancel the order. However the correct price will always appear on your order confirmation. Where Goods are discontinued or cannot for some reason be delivered we will contact you by e-mail or telephone to inform you of this. All payments must be in GBP. We accept payment by Visa, MasterCard. We will charge you as soon as your order has been placed.
- Promo codes are valid for a limited time only, Olli Ella reserves the right to modify them at any time.
- Promo code applies to qualifying items only. See the specific details of the promo code for excluded products.
- Promo codes cannot be applied to previously placed orders.
- Promo codes do not apply to pre-orders, unless otherwise specified.
- Promo codes do not apply to Gift Cards, Nursing Chairs or Sale items, unless otherwise specified.
- Promo codes are not transferable, may not be resold or redeemed for cash.
- Only one promo code can be used at a time and cannot be combined with other offers using promo codes.
- Gift Cards may only be redeemed at the Olli Ella website.
- Gift Cards are not valid to be redeemed at any Olli Ella stockists.
- Gift Cards have no expiry date.
- Gift Cards are not redeemable for cash.
- Olli Ella does not take responsibility for any lost Gift Cards.
Cancellation and Returns
Please note that we are be unable to cancel orders, change shipping methods or product after an order has been made.
We offer refunds or 110% credit notes, if the merchandise:
- Is returned within 30 days of order delivery
- Has not been used or worn
- Is not soiled or damaged
- Has original packaging and tags
- Return authorisation number has been issued
If all of these conditions are met, please use the following instructions when requesting return product:
- Contact email@example.com to request authorisation number. Please explain reason for return, request a credit note or refund, and reference your order number. If you are claiming a faulty item, please include photos supporting your claim.
- Once return has been authorised, you will be issued a WRA#. Please return product in original packaging and return within 30 days of receiving your order.
Packages received after this period or without a WRA# will not be accepted. We suggest using a tracked service as we are not responsible for any goods lost in transit.
Once we receive returned goods and they prove to be in original condition, with packaging and documentation, we will process the credit note refund. Please note that Olli Ella is not responsible for transit costs for returned items. These are at the customer's expense unless the item has a fault.
Where a credit note is issued, it will be at 110% of your order value, excluding shipping costs. Credit notes will be sent via email once your return has been processed, it will then be available to use immediately through our online store. Entire value of credit note must be used in one single order, it cannot be split over multiple orders.
Faulty or damaged items can be returned by following the above process. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note, shipping costs and gift-certificates are non-refundable.
Nursing Chair Orders
We are committed to ensuring that all aspects of delivery go smoothly and that your chair arrives in perfect condition (with as little cost to you as possible).
Upon placing your order, you will receive an email with your order details.
As soon as your chair is ready to be delivered, our Logistics company will contact you to set up your delivery date. Our Chairs are all delivered by a white glove service, where the 2 man team will carry the goods to the room of choice. Our standard lead time is 6-8 weeks and delivery is arranged directly with our delivery team. Please note, although we try to accomodate date requests wherever possible, it may not always be possible to select your own date of delivery. Our logistics team will work with you to find a suitable option for delivery.
Please make sure that you are at home during the scheduled delivery day as redelivery is an extra £45 on top of shipping costs we incur based on your postcode. (White glove service is only available to UK mainland customers )
Nursing Chair Delivery and Cancellation Policy
Olli Ella offers a 7 day cancellation policy from the date that your order was placed. Because all of our furniture is custom made to order, we are unable to accept cancellations or returns after this period. Please ensure you have measured your space before ordering as we are unable to refund orders that do not fit.
Please make sure to arrange clear access to the room of choice as our delivery team cannot be held responsible for moving personal items.
If you have any queries or would like to discuss whether your item will fit, please feel free to give us a call to talk through options.
Limitation of liability
We will use all reasonable endeavours to carry out our obligations within a reasonable period of time but will not be liable to you for any loss, costs or expenses arising directly or indirectly from any delays in doing so and we will not be deemed to be in breach of these terms and conditions by reason of any delay in performing, or any failure to perform, any of our obligations in relation to these terms and conditions, if the delay or failure was due to any cause beyond our reasonable control. Except in respect of death or personal injury caused by our negligence, we will not be liable to you for any economic loss, which term shall include loss of profits, business, revenue, goodwill or anticipated savings or any special, indirect or consequential loss in connection with the supply of the Goods.
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the United Kingdom. Any disputes concerning this website are to be resolved by the courts having jurisdiction in Great Britain.
We retain the right to bring proceedings against you for breach of these Terms and Conditions, in your country of residence or any other appropriate country or jurisdiction.